- Empresa: Codespace Academy
- Localidad: Malaga
- Rango salarial: No disponible
- Experiencia mínima: 3 años
- Tipo de oferta: Indefinido
Experiencia mínima: 3 años
Estudios mínimos: Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior
- Good understanding of the latest software development methods and experience of requirements gathering and backlog grooming.
- Needs fluent Spainish/English.
- Must be happy to travel to and from UK weekly with overnight stays. It is anticipated that the successful applicant will spend half the working week in Spain and half the week in England.
1. Department - Product
2. Business Division - Product & Marketing
3. Objective / Purpose of the Department - The product and marketing department is responsible for delivering brilliant products that customers want to buy and end users love. The department’s responsibilities include market research and intelligence; product strategy and innovation; campaigns, communications and positioning; route to market and sales support.
4. Objective / Purpose of the Job - As a Product Business Analyst, you will work across the full product set, supporting the team to deliver outstanding product to market. You will be the business’ technical product expert, supporting the creative team to clarify and document requirements, communicating these effectively to software developers. You
will support the team to liaise with external partners, producing technical specifications
where required. Attention to detail, outstanding written and verbal communication, and an eye for good quality are essential.
- Key Accountabilities and Activities
Your core responsibility will be to support the product team to clarify and communicate requirements to development teams in-house, and offshore.
• Be the technical product expert across the full product set, including understanding integrations, dependencies, and architecture
• Translate business requirements into functional and non functional requirements in an agile way
• Support the product owners to maintain the backlog, including creating user stories and
acceptance criteria for development teams
• Communicate daily with developers, both in-house and offshore, to ensure a shared
understanding of requirements so that quality product is delivered in line with business
• Measure and monitoring product portfolio performance
• Investigate and analyse the root cause of queries and feedback to enable product
improvements to be made, working with the internal help desk team, customers, and other stakeholders
• Support the product owners and wider business with UAT
- General responsibilities
• Ensure that any required tasks for our accreditations are carried out and reported as determined
• Ensure HP Personnel policies and procedures are adhered to
• Ensure that you report any risk items to an appropriate line manager so that they can be dealt with and recorded in accordance with procedures
• Ensure that HP Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures are complied with and fully maintained
• Compliance with all other HP standards, policies, procedures and agreements
- Essential Educational and / or Training Qualifications & Certificates
Probably Degree Level in a related subject area.
- Preferred Experience and Knowledge (type of experience)
Technical product development in a software house environment, capturing customer requirements, determining Customer Value, and creating Developer and User Stories for development team delivery.
- Necessary Technical / Functional Skills
* Good understanding of the latest software development methods and experience of requirements gathering and backlog grooming.
* Needs fluent Spainish/English.
* Must be happy to travel to and from UK weekly with overnight stays. It is anticipated that the successful applicant will spend half the working week in Spain and half the week in England.
- Required Behavioural Competencies
• Natural Leader
• Commercially minded
• Drives for Results
• Strives for Improvement
• Is a team Player
• Understands & delights customers
• Demonstrates Business Ethics
Tipo de industria de la oferta: Informatica